SERVICE QUALITY PERCEPTION OF CUSTOMERS
ABOUT SERVICE PROVIDERS COMPANIES-
VODAFONE & LOOP.
BATCH- SYBMS 2013-2014
TABLE OF CONTENTS
OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
SCOPE OF STUDY
DATA ANALYSIS & FINDINGS
formerly Vodafone Essar Limited, is the second largest mobile network operator in India after Airtel by subscriber base. It is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 160 million customers as of December 2013.
1994 as BPL Mobile
2009 as Loop Mobile
Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra,India
Sandip Basu- MD and CEO 
Khaitan Group (100%)
Loop Mobile, usually referred to as LOOP and formerly known as BPL Mobile, is a mobile phone service provider in India. It offers both prepaid and postpaid ,GSM cellular phone coverage in Assam, Kolkata, North East, Mumbai, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan after receiving a license to operate across 21 telecom circles Being the country's oldest telecom service provider, Loop Mobile is the first operator in the country to offer services like MMS, GPRS and Caller Ring Tunes. Other VAS include Reply-All,Roaming on Prepaid, Intelligent network, General Packet Radio Service (GPRS). OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
Every organization has to achieve its organization goals. For this it is very essential for an organisation to know about the view of customers & their competitive products. Thus the objective of our study is as under-
1. To study the 12 quality dimensions.
2. To prove hypothesis testing.
3. To identify customer choice.
Scope of study
The research was conducted in Mumbai among a group of 21 people. Each member of our group has conducted the research on 3 people. The conclusions of the study cannot be extended to the state of Maharashtra or any other state of India. This is merely an assumption & to get a final research a national survey needs to be done.
DATA ANALYSIS & FINDING.
DIMENSIONS OF SERVICE QUALITY
1. RELIABILITY- It refers to the ability to perform the promised service dependently & accurately. Whatever the customers have told minimum that should be maintained & delivered, this may be any form of service delivered.
2.RESPONSIVENESS- it refers to the willingness & ability to help the customers & provide prompt service, whatever the customer expects should be provided immediately. Further the supplier should on his own understanding deliver what the customer expects.
3.ASSURANCE- the customer is taken into confidence for whatever is promised to them , the supplier must be gentle, respectful & value each of its customers.
4.EMPATHY- it refers to the caring & indivisualised attention provided to the customers. The customer must feel free to approach the supplier. The supplier must be a good listener patient hearing to the complaints of the customer.
5.TANGIBILITY- services are highly intangible in nature & hence the service provider needs to have a keen interest in providing the tangibles such as physical facilities & facilitating goods in a desirable manner.
6. COMPETENCE - You have the knowledge and skill-level to perform the service. And a surefire way to deliver it, on time and as expected. Competence is characterized by sound judgment and intelligent decisions. Customers like to do business with smart Business people who act like winners.
7. ACCESSIBILITY - How accessible or approachable are you and your staff? Are you easy to reach? Or are your customers always stuck in a relentless game of phone, fax, pager, letter and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document